Monday, March 1, 2010

fringe-ing :)

Well, Adelaide has gone just a little mad.

I love this time of year, the festival season, but I have had very little time for anything else.

But we have made it to the opening parade, the Emma Hack exhibition opening (go check out her work while its at the Festival Centre, just stunning!), a Chocolate Party, Astrid Elika's CD launch, the Fringe Artist's Bar, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

Oh, and my little Brother's 21st. And that's just the first 2 weeks!
My partner has also been performing all this time with 3 men 6 arms, Saffron Tribal Belly Dance and with  the Gurdy Girl. And we still have 3 gigs to go...

I have a long list of Fringe events I want to go see, and an even longer list of one's I just can't get to. Maybe next year.
As it is every last moment I have spare is spent making new creations for our Tribal Fibres - Connecting Threads exhibition and event on the 12th - 14th of March. And I feel like I have never been more creative. I'm really looking forward to this event, with the art work and the workshops and the big performance on the Sunday night it will really be something quite different. I can't wait!!!

No comments: