Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a market, a festival, a life


Wow, everything moves really fast. I didn't realise how busy I had been with the fringe until I noticed how little beading I had done, or how messing the house was! But all is good, the fringe has been a wonderful success for everyone I know who has been involved.
So, as life keeps on moving on, so do I. I will be joining my good friend Hellena Post with a stall and the Willunga Waldorf School Autumn Fair on Saturday the 4th of April, 10-4. Please come by and say 'hi' if you're in the area, it should be a lovely day!
And I will be joining my partner-in-crime in Canberra for the National Folk Festival. He will be drumming for the members of Saffron Tribal Belly Dance and it promises to be quite an event. I am hoping to make myself useful, helping with costumes and the 'rocking of turbans'. They are definitely not as easy as the look!
And I hope to post some photo's of my newest beading work in a few days. Bug me if I don't, ok?

2 comments:

Leah said...

The tribal belly dance sounds like lots of fun, looking forward to more pics!

Little Mo and Friends said...

oh man, i wish i could be there..the festival sounds so cool!!! I want to see all those tribal dancing!! I want to see pictures!!!
---
http://www.littlemoandfriends.com/blog/